Infant Mortality Data
For more details, visit the North Carolina State Center for Health Statistics “2015 Infant Mortality Statistics for North Carolina.”
- County-by-county listing of final infant death rates for 2015
- Sudden Unexpected Infant Deaths (SUID) by Listed Cause of Death, 2001-2015
- Change in NC infant death rates by race, 2011-2015
- Infant deaths by cause of death 2015
- Risk factors and characteristics for 2015 North Carolina resident live births
To compare the data from North Carolina to that of other states, as well as access maternal and infant health data from cities, counties and states across the U.S., visit the March of Dimes Peristats website.