At the end of the day, everything you do is about making choices. Sometimes you make a great choice and things work out just the way you hoped. Other times, you need to change your focus, try again or make a different choice in order to get where you want to go. That’s OK. Whether it’s about food, stress, relationships, smoking, alcohol or drugs, learning your options can help you make positive changes for life. And it’s never too late. You can make the choice to change anytime you want. So today, give yourself the okay to place everything aside and choose YOU.
You are in charge …
… of your life and your choices.
Are you ready? What’s your plan to take charge of your health and your body?
- What are your big plans for the future?
- Do you feel good about your body? Are there habits you would like to change?
- What do you do that you know is unhealthy, but need to find support to make a change?
- Have you had a checkup recently? Do you know your health status?
- Have you had all of your screenings and vaccinations recommended by your doctor?
- How will you prevent an unplanned pregnancy?
- Do you know your family health history?
Are you thinking of becoming pregnant?
- Do you want to have children? When?
- Do you have health problems or risk factors that could affect you or your baby?
- Are there health problems in your family history that could affect you or your baby?
- Are you done having children?