Follow these steps
The training is designed to take 1.5 hours to complete.
1. Review the following infant safe sleep materials (30 – 40 minutes)
Educational Materials (English and Spanish)
- American Academy of Pediatrics: SIDS and Other Sleep-Related Infant Deaths
- Consumer Product Safety Commission: Crib Safety Education Center
- BESST Webinars
2. Create an action plan: How you will use this training in your community. (20 – 25 minutes)
You can use this format or change to meet your needs.
To pass, you must score 100%
- Complete the training evaluation
- Upload your action plan here to be eligible to purchase the reduced cost flipchart or the new updated pages if you already have a BESST flipchart.