- What is the BESST flipchart?
- What does the BESST flipchart kit include?
- How can I get a BESST flipchart?
What is the BESST flipchart?
The BESST flipchart is an educational tool to assist parents, caregivers, childcare providers, health educators, healthcare professionals and others teach about infant sleep related death and SIDS. The flipchart is available in English and Spanish.
Audience side with color artwork
Trainer side with speaking notes
What does the BESST flipchart kit include?
- 1 Flipchart
- Infant Safe Sleep color posters and checklists
- Training guide
- Pre/Post test and evaluation templates
- Frequently asked questions about infant safe sleep and SIDS
How can I get a BESST flipchart?
- 1. You can purchase a BESST flipchart kit for $100 online or by mail – see below.
- 2. If you work in North Carolina, you are eligible for purchase 1 BESST flipchart kit for $30 by completing the BESST online training.
1.ONLINE: use PayPal:
*By accessing PayPal for payment, buyer is agreeing to the terms of the Baby’s Easy Safe Sleep Training (BESST) User Agreement.
2. PAPER FORM:
North Carolina Healthy Start Foundation – BESST
3725 National Drive, Suite 105
Raleigh, NC 27612
Costs cover production and money collected goes directly into creating more BESST kits. Apply 6.75% sales tax in North Carolina. Orders outside of North Carolina may be subject to use tax in your state.
Questions about your order:
email information@NCHealthyStart.org or
call (919) 828-1819